Sunday, May 13, 2012

WOW time flies

I just realized that my last post was when I was entering level 3 nursing. That's what nursing school does, it makes you lose track of time, want to rip your hair out, cry, scream and throw tantrums like you are 2 years old again! However, in the end I can say it is so worth it! I am now proud to say that I have one more semester left I have finished level 3. It was a difficult semester. Level 3 incorporates MedSurg, Pediatrics and Psych in one semester. I can now say that I am probably not cut out for psych, however I fell in love with Pediatrics this semester. We did our clinical rotation at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. I was able to finally spend time in several critical care units, and I think I found my passion. Pediatric Critical Care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sad, but it is so rewarding and all of the nurses I was blessed to shadow were amazing! I aspire to be as good as they are! So now it summer vacation, and I have lots of projects to do around the house. We are turning our guest bedroom into an office "for now". I say for now because I'm hoping one day it will be a nursery, but I'll start thinking about that after graduation. We have all the furniture and paint, we just need to get it done! Looking forward to a relaxing productive summer!

Our Last day of our clinical rotation we met for breakfast! I'm going to miss this group next semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment