Monday, May 14, 2012

To all the Beautiful Moms

Motherhood is a serious gig! I can't wait until its my turn! I keep saying to myself must finish school.  Until then I love seeing mother's and their children interact. There is something special, a bond that cannot be broken. I have it with my mother, my husband has it with his mother, and my nephew with his mother and so on....

There is nothing like the love of a mother. The word mother means many things, some that I think about when I hear the word are kindness, warmth, compassion, strength, and above all love, but if you put a resume together for a mother, it would probably be 20 pages long. They are there to wipe your tears when your sad, hold you when your scared, believe in you when you've lost faith in yourself, encourage you to strive for the best, always non judgmental, always just wanting to see their children live their lives and be happy. These are the things I think about when I hear the word mother.

Another type of mother that amazes me are single mothers. I have a few friends that are single moms, and boy do they work hard. Living life constantly to make life better for their children. Making time for responsibilities as well as their children. It's tough to do it by yourself, but some of the most amazing mom's I know are single and their children are amazing! I just think they are special individuals!

So this blog is dedicated to all the beautiful mothers out there with us or in heaven (especially mine) who make the world a better place because of their love and compassion, who spend their entire life living, breathing, and existing for their children. Without you we would not be here, and we would definitely not be who we are without your love, support and guidance.

Hear are some pictures of mothers day and some beautiful mothers that I am blessed to know:

Me and my momma
 My Mother in Law and Father in Law

Landon and his harmonica from great grandpa! 

Landon was such a good boy during brunch! He continued to play with his harmonica the entire time and was perfectly content doing so. He was really good at it too! We truly had a blessed day! Unfortunately we were too busy taking pictures of Landon to take any of anyone else. I must remember there are other people to take pictures of...but it's so hard with a face like that! I hope everyone had a blessed mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment