Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Beautiful Day!

When I was in my last few weeks of this past semester, I started thinking about a few things I'd like to do once the semester was over. Last year we rented a boat and took my mom, inlaws, grandpa and my hubby's two younger cousins out. It was so much fun! The day was jam packed with fun, we fished, and barbequed on a little island in the middle of the water, went swimming, snorkeling, and just enjoyed the beautiful day! I wanted to do it again, but this time just Jason and I. So before the semester ended I booked a smaller boat for the two of us. I packed up the cooler with breakfast and lunch, Jason got all of his fishing gear ready and we were off! I was nervous that it may rain that day because there was a 50% chance and the day before was gloomy, but it turned out to be such a beautiful day! I was so thankful for being able to go on our little boating adventure! We caught a few fish, one of which was big enough to keep, but in the end we decided to spare the little guys life, and released him back into the ocean with the rest of his fishy friends! Both of us look like lobsters today! Thank goodness we had sunscreen on because it could have been worse!

It's so peaceful when your on the water, no noise but the sound of the water and the birds, we picked a perfect day because there weren't a lot of other boats out there. Both of us enjoyed ourselves so much! It was just what we needed. Here are a few pictures from our beautiful day!




























No comments:

Post a Comment